Place:


Marston Green  Warwickshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Marston Green like this:

MARSTON-GREEN, a village on the NW bordcr of Warwickshire; adjacent to the Birmingham and Rugby railway, 6½ miles E by S of Birmingham. It has a station on the railway, and a post office under Birmingham.

Additional information about this locality is available for Bickenhill

Marston Green through time

Marston Green is now part of Solihull district. Click here for graphs and data of how Solihull has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Marston Green itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Marston Green, in Solihull and Warwickshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/24211

Date accessed: 20th January 2022


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Marston Green ".