Administrative unit

Bolton le Moors St George EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Click on the hyperlinks for direct access to key graphs and tables.

Here we are presenting statistics for a historical unit, which may have changed its boundaries significantly during the period covered.

Preferred Name:
BOLTON LE MOORS ST GEORGE
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (1802 - 1973)
Date created:
1802
Date abolished:
1973
Unit ID:
10342582
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 151.

Alternative names

The following alternative names exist:

Name Status Language Start End Authority
LITTLE BOLTON ST GEORGE Official English   1841 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 151.
BOLTON LE MOORS ST GEORGE Preferred English 1802 1973 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 151.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
LANCASHIRE Ancient County 1802 1973 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 151.

Boundary changes

We know of no boundary changes affecting this unit.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Bolton le Moors St George EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10342582

Date accessed: 26th February 2020