Administrative unit

Cranford St Andrew EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Click on the hyperlinks for direct access to key graphs and tables.

Here we are presenting statistics for a historical unit, which may have changed its boundaries significantly during the period covered.

Preferred Name:
CRANFORD ST ANDREW
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (until 1954)
Date created:
 
Date abolished:
1954
Unit ID:
10268035
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 298.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

This unit was associated with the following other units:

Nature of association Other unit involved Type of unit Authority
was preceded by CRANFORD ST ANDREW AP/CP Parish-level Unit F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 298.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE Ancient County   1954 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 298.

Boundary changes

We know of no boundary changes affecting this unit.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Cranford St Andrew EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10268035

Date accessed: 11th August 2022