Place:


Cutsdean  Worcestershire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Cutsdean like this:

CUTSDEAN, a chapelry in Bredon parish, Worcester; among the Cotswolds, 4½ miles ENE of Winchcombe, and 7¼ SE of Campden r. station. Post town, Broadway. Acres, 1,890. Real property, £1, 330. Pop., 162. Houses, 37. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the rectory of Bredon, in the diocese of Worcester. A school has £8.

Cutsdean through time

Cutsdean is now part of Cotswold district. Click here for graphs and data of how Cotswold has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Cutsdean itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Cutsdean, in Cotswold and Worcestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/9809

Date accessed: 24th January 2022


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Cutsdean ".