Place:


Bricklehampton  Worcestershire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bricklehampton like this:

BRICKLEHAMPTON, a chapelry in St. AndrewPershore parish, Worcester; near the river Avon, 3½ miles SSW of Fladbury r. station, and 3½ SE of Pershore. Post Town, Pershore. Acres, 810. Real property, £1,783. Pop., 187. Houses, 40. The property is divided among a few. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Pershore, in the diocese of Worcester. The church is very good.

Bricklehampton through time

Bricklehampton is now part of Wychavon district. Click here for graphs and data of how Wychavon has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Bricklehampton itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Bricklehampton, in Wychavon and Worcestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/9735

Date accessed: 31st July 2021


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Bricklehampton ".