Place:


Barham  Huntingdonshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Barham like this:

BARHAM, a parish in the district and county of Huntingdon; on a tributary of the river Ouse, 7 miles WNW of Huntingdon r. station. Post Town, Spaldwick, under St. Neots. Acres, 700. Real property, £703. Pop., 115. Houses, 28. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Ely. Value, £58. Patron, the Bishop of Ely. Charities, £8.

Barham through time

Barham is now part of Huntingdonshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Huntingdonshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Barham itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Barham in Huntingdonshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/7145

Date accessed: 10th April 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Barham ".