Place:


Sandbach Heath  Cheshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Sandbach Heath like this:

SANDBACH HEATH, a chapelry in Sandbach parish, Cheshire; near Sandbach. It was constituted in 1861; and its post town is Sandbach. Pop., about 1, 500. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Chester. Value, £150. Patron, the Vicar of Sandbach. The church is recent.

Additional information about this locality is available for Sandbach

Sandbach Heath through time

Sandbach Heath is now part of Congleton district. Click here for graphs and data of how Congleton has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Sandbach Heath itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Sandbach Heath, in Congleton and Cheshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/24483

Date accessed: 21st October 2021


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Sandbach Heath ".