Place:


Wylde Green  Warwickshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Wylde Green like this:

WYLDE-GREEN, a hamlet in Sutton-Coldfield parish, Warwick; on the Sutton-Coldfield railway, 1 mile S by W of Sutton-Coldfield. It has a post-office under Birmingham, and a r. station.

Additional information about this locality is available for Sutton Coldfield

Wylde Green through time

Wylde Green is now part of Birmingham district. Click here for graphs and data of how Birmingham has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Wylde Green itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Wylde Green, in Birmingham and Warwickshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/24324

Date accessed: 28th September 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Wylde Green ".