Place:


Nutley Lane  Surrey

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Nutley Lane like this:

NUTLEY-LANE, a chapelry in Reigate parish, Surrey; adjacent to Reigate town and r. station. It was constituted in 1866; and its post town is Reigate. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Winchester. Value, £120.* Patron, W. Phillipps, Esq.

The location is about half way along the road Nutley Lane, on the west side of Reigate. Additional information about this locality is available for Reigate

Nutley Lane through time

Nutley Lane is now part of Reigate and Banstead district. Click here for graphs and data of how Reigate and Banstead has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Nutley Lane itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Nutley Lane, in Reigate and Banstead and Surrey | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/24193

Date accessed: 25th June 2022


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Nutley Lane ".