Place:


Seven Sisters  Middlesex

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Seven Sisters like this:

SEVEN SISTERS, a hamlet in Tottenham parish, Middlesex; in the S vicinity of Tottenham Cross, and near the London and Hitchin railway, N N E of St. Paul's, London. It has a station on the railway, and a recently erected Independent iron chapel.

Additional information about this locality is available for Tottenham

Seven Sisters through time

Seven Sisters is now part of Haringey district. Click here for graphs and data of how Haringey has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Seven Sisters itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Seven Sisters, in Haringey and Middlesex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/23888

Date accessed: 27th November 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Seven Sisters ".