Place:


Hatch End  Middlesex

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Hatch End like this:

HATCH-END, a hamlet in Pinner parish, Middlesex; near Pinner r. station, 2 miles NNW of Harrow. It has a post office under Watford; and it contains a quondam seat of the Arclibishops of Canterbury.

Additional information about this locality is available for Pinner

Hatch End through time

Hatch End is now part of Harrow district. Click here for graphs and data of how Harrow has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Hatch End itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Hatch End, in Harrow and Middlesex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/23577

Date accessed: 17th October 2021


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Hatch End ".