Place:


Marston Stannett  Herefordshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Marston Stannett like this:

MARSTON-STANNETT, a chapelry in Pencombe parish, Hereford; 4½ miles E of Ford-Bridge r. station, and 5¾ W of Bromyard. Post town, Leominster. The statistics are returned with the parish. The living is a p. cnracy in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £85. Patron, the Rector of Pencombe.

Marston Stannett through time

Marston Stannett is now part of Herefordshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Herefordshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Marston Stannett itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Marston Stannett in Herefordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/23325

Date accessed: 24th January 2022


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Marston Stannett ".