Place:


Ullenhall  Warwickshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Ullenhall like this:

ULLENHALL, a chapelry in Wootton-Wawen parish, Warwick; 1½ mile N W of Henley-in-Arden, and 4¾ SW of Kingswood r. station. It has a post-office under Birmingham. Real property, £3,539. Pop., 508. Houses, 110. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £110. Patron, W. Newton, Esq-There is a national school.

Ullenhall through time

Ullenhall is now part of Stratford on Avon district. Click here for graphs and data of how Stratford on Avon has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Ullenhall itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Ullenhall, in Stratford on Avon and Warwickshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/22833

Date accessed: 04th July 2022


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Ullenhall ".