Place:


Brundall  Norfolk

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Brundall like this:

BRUNDALL, a parish in Blofield district, Norfolk; on the river Yare and the Yarmouth railway, 5¾ miles E of Norwich. It has a station on the railway; and its Post Town is Vlofield, under Norwich. Acres, 544. Real property, £960. Pop., 104. Houses, 18. The property is subdivided. Brundall House is the seat of R. J. H. Harvey, Esq. The living is a rectory, annexed to the rectory of Witton, in the diocese of Norwich. The church is tolerable.

Brundall through time

Brundall is now part of Broadland district. Click here for graphs and data of how Broadland has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Brundall itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Brundall, in Broadland and Norfolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/1714

Date accessed: 28th September 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Brundall ".