Place:


North Reston  Lincolnshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described North Reston like this:

RESTON (North), a parish in Louth district, Lincoln; 1 mile S E of Legbourne r. station, and 4 S E of Louth. Post-town, Louth. Acres, 703. Real property, £1, 636. Pop., 44. Houses, 8. The manor, with N. R. Hall, belongs to H. Jackson, Esq. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £211.* Patron, the Rev. G. Jackson. The church is good.

North Reston through time

North Reston is now part of East Lindsey district. Click here for graphs and data of how East Lindsey has changed over two centuries. For statistics about North Reston itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of North Reston, in East Lindsey and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/13498

Date accessed: 25th June 2022


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " North Reston ".