Place:


Tibberton  Worcestershire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Tibberton like this:

TIBBERTON, a parish, with a village, in Droitwich district, Worcestershire; 2 miles N of Spetchley r. station, and 3¾ ENE of Worcester. It has a post-office under Droitwich. Acres, 1,320. Real property, £2,131. Pop., 309. Houses, 71. The property is divided among a few. The living is a vicarage, annexed to Bredicot. The church is of the 13th century.

Tibberton through time

Tibberton is now part of Wychavon district. Click here for graphs and data of how Wychavon has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Tibberton itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Tibberton, in Wychavon and Worcestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/10106

Date accessed: 02nd August 2021


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Tibberton ".