Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for CHURCH-END

CHURCH-END, a township in Shenley parish, Bucks; near the Northwestern railway, 5½ miles SW of Newport-Pagnell. Acres, 1, 510. Pop., 203. Houses, 48.


(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

Linked entities:
Feature Description: "a township"   (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")
Administrative units: Shenley AP/CP       Buckinghamshire AncC

Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.