Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for CORNELLY

CORNELLY, a parish in Truro district, Cornwall; 1¼ mile WNW of Tregony, and 2¾ SSW of Grampound Road r. station. Post town, Tregony, under Grampound, Cornwall. Acres, 1, 348. Real property, £1, 307. Pop., 99. Houses, 18. The property is divided among a few. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Exeter. Value, £47. Patron, the Vicar of Probus. The church is good.


(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

Linked entities:
Feature Description: "a parish"   (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")
Administrative units: Cornelly AP/CP       Truro PLU/RegD       Cornwall AncC
Place: Cornelly

Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.