Q: Can I use the tables/graphs/maps/gazetteer information from the website in my school/college/university project?

Previous Item

A: If the use is solely for a school/college/university project that is not being published then yes, you can. You do not need to contact us, but please acknowledge us as the source of your data using the following citation format:

"Great Britain Historical GIS Project (2003-23) 'Great Britain Historical GIS'. University of Portsmouth."

For more details on copyright see individual notifications on data pages or view the copyright page here.

Next Item