Administrative unit

West Harnham EPA

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
WEST HARNHAM
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parochial Area (until 1881)
Date created:
 
Date abolished:
1881
Unit ID:
10591533
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 539.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
WILTSHIRE Ancient County   1881 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 539.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1881 was abolished to create HARNHAM ST GEORGE AND ALL SAINTS EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 539.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, West Harnham EPA through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10591533

Date accessed: 06th December 2019