Administrative unit

Tarrant Rushton EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
TARRANT RUSHTON
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (until 1928)
Date created:
 
Date abolished:
1928
Unit ID:
10461066
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 120.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

This unit was associated with the following other units:

Nature of association Other unit involved Type of unit Authority
was preceded by TARRANT RUSHTON AP/CP Parish-level Unit F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 120.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
DORSET Ancient County   1928 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 120.
BLANDFORD Rural Deanery 1872 1928 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 120.
PIMPERNE Rural Deanery   1872 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 120.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1928 was abolished to create TARRANT GUNVILLE WITH TARRANT RUSHTON AND TARRANT RAWSTON EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 120.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Tarrant Rushton EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10461066

Date accessed: 25th May 2019