Administrative unit

Hilperton With Whaddon EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
HILPERTON WITH WHADDON
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1854)
Date created:
1854
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10405257
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 540.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
WILTSHIRE Ancient County 1854   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 540.
BRADFORD Rural Deanery 1872   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 540.
POTTERNE Rural Deanery 1854 1872 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 540.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1854 was created through the abolition of HILPERTON EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 540.
1854 was created through the abolition of WHADDON EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 552.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Hilperton With Whaddon EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10405257

Date accessed: 18th November 2019