Administrative unit

East Harnham EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
EAST HARNHAM
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (1855 - 1881)
Date created:
1855
Date abolished:
1881
Unit ID:
10404228
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 539.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

This unit was associated with the following other units:

Nature of association Other unit involved Type of unit Authority
was preceded by EAST HARNHAM Ch/CP Parish-level Unit F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 539.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
WILTSHIRE Ancient County 1855 1881 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 539.
CHALKE Rural Deanery 1855 1881 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 539.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1881 was abolished to create HARNHAM ST GEORGE AND ALL SAINTS EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 539.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, East Harnham EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10404228

Date accessed: 19th November 2019