Administrative unit

Tewkesbury Holy Trinity EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
TEWKESBURY HOLY TRINITY
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1848)
Date created:
1848
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10393103
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 188.

Notes:

Refounded 1893

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
GLOUCESTERSHIRE Ancient County 1848   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 188.
TEWKESBURY Rural Deanery 1901   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 188.
WINCHCOMBE Rural Deanery 1893 1901 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 188.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1848 was created from part of TEWKESBURY EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 187.
1964 was enlarged by gaining part of BREDON WITH BREDONS NORTON EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 473.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Tewkesbury Holy Trinity EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10393103

Date accessed: 21st August 2019