Administrative unit

Milnrow EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
MILNROW
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1717)
Date created:
1717
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10373311
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 188.

Notes:

Chapelry, originally an oratory.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

This unit was associated with the following other units:

Nature of association Other unit involved Type of unit Authority
was preceded by MILNROW CP Parish-level Unit F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 188.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
LANCASHIRE Ancient County 1717   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 188.

Boundary changes

We know of no boundary changes affecting this unit.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Milnrow EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10373311

Date accessed: 14th November 2019