Administrative unit

Everton EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
EVERTON
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1881)
Date created:
1881
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10350955
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 165.

Notes:

The chapelry proprietary until 1879.

Alternative names

The following alternative names exist:

Name Status Language Start End Authority
EVERTON Preferred English 1881   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 165.
EVERTON ST GEORGE Alternate English     F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 165.

Unit associations

This unit was associated with the following other units:

Nature of association Other unit involved Type of unit Authority
was preceded by EVERTON Ch/CP Parish-level Unit F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 165.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
LANCASHIRE Ancient County     F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Northern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1991), p. 165.

Boundary changes

We know of no boundary changes affecting this unit.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Everton EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10350955

Date accessed: 20th November 2019