Administrative unit

Pilton With Ashford EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
PILTON WITH ASHFORD
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1945)
Date created:
1945
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10077588
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 92.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
DEVON Ancient County 1945   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 92.
BARNSTAPLE Rural Deanery 1945   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 92.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1945 was created through the abolition of ASHFORD EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 76.
1945 was created through the abolition of PILTON EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 92.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Pilton With Ashford EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10077588

Date accessed: 14th October 2019