Administrative unit

Plymouth St James the Less Ham EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
PLYMOUTH ST JAMES THE LESS HAM
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1957)
Date created:
1957
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10034346
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
DEVON Ancient County 1957   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.
PLYMOUTH Rural Deanery 1957   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1954 was abolished to create PLYMOUTH ST ANDREW EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.
1954 was abolished to create PLYMOUTH ST PETER EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.
1957 was created from part of PENNYCROSS EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 92.
1957 was created from part of WESTON MILL EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 101.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Plymouth St James the Less Ham EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10034346

Date accessed: 19th October 2019