Administrative unit

Plymouth St Andrew EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
PLYMOUTH ST ANDREW
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (until 1930)
Date created:
 
Date abolished:
1930
Unit ID:
10034322
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
DEVON Ancient County   1930 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.
THREE TOWNS Rural Deanery   1930 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1823 was reduced to create PLYMOUTH ST CATHERINE EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.
1842 was reduced to create PLYMOUTH HOLY TRINITY EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.
1846 was reduced to create PLYMOUTH CHRIST CHURCH EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.
1847 was reduced to create PLYMOUTH ST JAMES EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.
1885 was reduced to create DEVONPORT ST MARK FORD EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.
1898 was reduced to create PENNYCROSS EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.
1930 was abolished to create PLYMOUTH ST ANDREW WITH ST CATHERINE EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.
1954 was created through the abolition of PLYMOUTH HOLY TRINITY AND ST SAVIOUR EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 63.
1954 was created through the abolition of PLYMOUTH ST ANDREW WITH ST CATHERINE EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.
1954 was created through the abolition of PLYMOUTH ST JAMES THE LESS HAM EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.
1964 was created through the abolition of PLYMOUTH CHARLES WITH ST LUKE EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 93.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Plymouth St Andrew EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10034322

Date accessed: 22nd October 2019