In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Arrow like this:
ARROW, a township and a parish in Alcester district, Warwick. The township lies on the Alne or Arrow river, 1 mile SW of Alcester r. station, and 8 W of Stratford-on-Avon; and its Post Town is Alcester, under Redditch. Real property, £4,137. Pop., 295. Houses, 69. The parish includes also the township of Oversley. Acres, 4,220. Real property, £6,811. Pop., 590. Houses, 111. The chief feature is the Marquis of Hertford's magnificent seat of Ragley Park. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £248.* Patron, the Marquis of Hertford. The church is ancient. Charities, £5. See Ragley Park.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Arrow has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Stratford on Avon. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Arrow and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Arrow, in Stratford on Avon and Warwickshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 19th June 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Arrow".