In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Middle Harling like this:
HARLING (MIDDLE), a hamlet in West Harling parish, Norfolk. It was once a parish, and had a church.
Additional information about this locality is available for West Harling
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Middle Harling has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Breckland. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Middle Harling and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Middle Harling, in Breckland and Norfolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 18th May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Middle Harling".