In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Treverbyn like this:
TREVERBYN, a chapelry in St. Austell parish, Cornwall; near St. Austell r. station. It was constituted in 1846. Post town, St. Austell. Pop., 2,109. Houses, 411. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Exeter. Value, £160. Patron, alternately the Crown and the Bishop.
Additional information about this locality is available for St Austell
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Treverbyn has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Restormel. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Treverbyn and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Treverbyn, in Restormel and Cornwall | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 28th September 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Treverbyn".