In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Treslothan like this:
TRESLOTHAN, a chapelry in Camborne parish, Cornwall; near Camborne r. station. It was constituted in 1845. Post town, Camborne, Cornwall. Pop., 1,804. Houses, 353. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Exeter. Value, £130. Patron, not reported.
Additional information about this locality is available for Camborne
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Treslothan has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Kerrier. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Treslothan and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Treslothan, in Kerrier and Cornwall | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 30th August 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Treslothan".