Place:


Alfrick  Worcestershire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Alfrick like this:

ALFRICK, a township-chapelry in Suckley parish, Worcester; near the river Teme, 7½ miles W of Worcester. It has a post office under Worcester. Acres, 1,790. Pop., 474. Houses, 99. The living is a curacy annexed to the rectory of Suckley. Charities, £14.

Alfrick through time

Alfrick is now part of Malvern Hills district. Click here for graphs and data of how Malvern Hills has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Alfrick itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Alfrick, in Malvern Hills and Worcestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/9581

Date accessed: 11th December 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Alfrick ".