Place:


Burlingham St Edmund  Norfolk

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Burlingham St Edmund like this:

BURLINGHAM-ST. EDMUND, a parish in Blofield district, Norfolk; contiguous to Burlingham-St. Andrew. Post Town, Burlingham, under Norwich. Acres, 661. Real property, £1,820. Pop., 85. Houses, 17. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory, annexed to the rectory of Burlingham-St. Andrew, in the diocese of Norwich. The church is old but good.

Burlingham St Edmund through time

Burlingham St Edmund is now part of Broadland district. Click here for graphs and data of how Broadland has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Burlingham St Edmund itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Burlingham St Edmund, in Broadland and Norfolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/6048

Date accessed: 22nd November 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Burlingham St Edmund ".