Place:


Cornelly  Cornwall

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Cornelly like this:

CORNELLY, a parish in Truro district, Cornwall; 1¼ mile WNW of Tregony, and 2¾ SSW of Grampound Road r. station. Post town, Tregony, under Grampound, Cornwall. Acres, 1, 348. Real property, £1, 307. Pop., 99. Houses, 18. The property is divided among a few. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Exeter. Value, £47. Patron, the Vicar of Probus. The church is good.

Cornelly through time

Cornelly is now part of Carrick district. Click here for graphs and data of how Carrick has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Cornelly itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Cornelly, in Carrick and Cornwall | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/4638

Date accessed: 26th April 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Cornelly ".