Place:


Henllanfallteg  Carmarthenshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Henllanfallteg like this:

LLANFALLTEG, a parish in the district of Narberth and counties of Pembroke and Carmarthen; on the river Taff, and on the South Wales railway, near NarberthRoad r. station, and 4 miles NE by N of Narberth. It contains the village of Hyreth; and its Post town is Narberth. Acres of the Pembroke portion, 418; of the Carmarthen portion, 1,448. ...


Real property of the whole, £1,775. Pop. of the P. portion, 66; of theportion, 287. Houses, 12 and 70. The property is subdivided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St. David's. Value, £205. Patron, the Bishop of St. David's. The church is dedicated to St. Mallteg, and is good.

Henllanfallteg through time

Henllanfallteg is now part of Carmarthenshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Carmarthenshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Henllanfallteg itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Henllanfallteg in Carmarthenshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/4393

Date accessed: 24th May 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Henllanfallteg ".