Place:


Touchen End  Berkshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Touchen End like this:

TOUCHEN-END, a chapelry in Bray parish, Berks; 2 miles SSW of Maidenhead r. station. Post town, Maidenhead. The statistics are not separately returned. The living is annexed to Bray. The church was built in 1862.

Additional information about this locality is available for Bray

Touchen End through time

Touchen End is now part of Windsor and Maidenhead district. Click here for graphs and data of how Windsor and Maidenhead has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Touchen End itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Touchen End, in Windsor and Maidenhead and Berkshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/25615

Date accessed: 17th July 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Touchen End ".