Place:


West Row  Suffolk

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described West Row like this:

WEST ROW, a hamlet in Mildenhall parish, Suffolk; 2 miles NW of Mildenhall. It has a post-office under Soham, Baptist and Wesleyan chapels, and national Schools. Pop. in 1851, 1,396: in 1861, 1,294. Houses, 263.

Additional information about this locality is available for Mildenhall

West Row through time

West Row is now part of Forest Heath district. Click here for graphs and data of how Forest Heath has changed over two centuries. For statistics about West Row itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of West Row, in Forest Heath and Suffolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/24982

Date accessed: 10th December 2018


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " West Row ".