Place:


Dedworth  Berkshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Dedworth like this:

DEDWORTH, a hamlet in New Windsor parish, Berks; 1½ mile W by S of Windsor. Acres, 347. Real property, £1, 335. Pop., 195. Houses, 40. A memorial church, in the decorated English style, was erected here in 1863, by the widower and children of Mrs. Tudor.

Additional information about this locality is available for Windsor

Dedworth through time

Dedworth is now part of Windsor and Maidenhead district. Click here for graphs and data of how Windsor and Maidenhead has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Dedworth itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Dedworth, in Windsor and Maidenhead and Berkshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/24710

Date accessed: 15th December 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Dedworth ".