Place:


Tylers Green  Buckinghamshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Tylers Green like this:

TYLERS-GREEN, a chapelry in High Wycombe parish, Bucks; near High Wycombe r. station. Post town, High Wycombe. The statistics are not separately returned. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Oxford. Value, £117.* Patron, Earl Howe. The church is recent.

Additional information about this locality is available for High Wycombe

Tylers Green through time

Tylers Green is now part of Wycombe district. Click here for graphs and data of how Wycombe has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Tylers Green itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Tylers Green, in Wycombe and Buckinghamshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/23777

Date accessed: 16th December 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Tylers Green ".