In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bounds Green like this:
BOUNDS-GREEN, a locality in Middlesex; adjacent o the New river and to the Great Northern railway, 1 mile SE of Colney Hatch r. station. It has a post office under Colney Hatch, London, N.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Bounds Green has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Enfield. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Bounds Green and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Bounds Green, in Enfield and Middlesex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 18th April 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Bounds Green".