Place:


Warndon  Worcestershire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Warndon like this:

WARNDON, a parish in Droitwich district, Worcestershire; 2½ miles NE of Worcester r. station. Post town, Worcester. Acres, 988. Real property, £1,589. Pop., 164. Houses, 39. The property is all in one estate. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £151. Patron, R. Berkeley, Esq. The church is plain.

Warndon through time

Warndon is now part of Worcester district. Click here for graphs and data of how Worcester has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Warndon itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Warndon, in Worcester and Worcestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/10126

Date accessed: 10th December 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Warndon ".